POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : voting: light and reflection : voting: light and reflection Server Time
17 Aug 2024 04:11:00 EDT (-0400)
  voting: light and reflection
From: marabou
Date: 1 Nov 2001 19:18:37
Message: <3be1e651@news.povray.org>
hello!
i renderd a scene of which the light- and reflection settings have looked
great for me. but then i changed the code for testing another effect and
deleted my old settings. so later i had to find out my old ones. everytime
i did a test, i had to run it until the end to see what is happening on the
ground floor. every scene took one hour. but i never found my old settings.
later on i found out what happened: i had an area light somewhere in the
code which denied me to find the right settings. :-P in that time i saw so
many versions, now i do not know which one looks best. four of my cutted
favorites i attached here. who may give me hints?

thanks.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bath_collage.jpg' (58 KB)